This Crockpot Lasagna can be made with beef or even turkey. I always prefer the beef, but that is just me. I am sure you will like it if you use turkey. Just like most Crockpot recipes, this Crockpot Lasagna recipe is very easy to fix. You just need to try this and you be hooked on it.
- 1 lb. ground turkey or hamburger
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 4-oz. can mushrooms
- 1 15-oz. container ricotta (I would only use half of this next time)
- 1 pkg part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 c. water
- lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- Cook your turkey/hamburger with the Italian seasoning and set aside.
- Spray the cooker with Pam.
- Mix 1/3 c. water with jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Layer four noodles, half the turkey/hamburger, mushrooms, half the spaghetti sauce, the ricotta, and half the mozzarella.
- Repeat with the other half of half the turkey/hamburger, mushrooms, half the spaghetti sauce and half the mozzarella.
- Turn on HIGH for one hour.
- Turn down to LOW for five hours.
- Go do something constructive.
- Turn off after hour six and enjoy.
It came out easily. I used a spatula to cut it into pieces like a pie.
Thanks to Cooking And Crafting for the instructional video and the great and easy Crockpot Lasagna recipe.