Crockpot Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Crockpot Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken – Lynn demonstrates how to make Slow Cooker Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken. This is delicious served over rice or noodles and makes a great dinner.
This Crockpot Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken is really delicious and Crockpot easy. Using chicken breasts and great ingredients, you not only end up with great chicken but a really tasty glaze to put over it.
Crockpot Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
- ¼ cup lemon-lime soda
- 2-3 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Rice or noodles, cooked
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken inside slow cooker.
- Mix together brown sugar, vinegar, soda, garlic, soy sauce and pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Take chicken pieces out of Crockpot (they may fall apart) and pour remaining sauce into a saucepan.
- Place saucepan over high heat.
- Mix together cornstarch and water, pour into saucepan, and mix well.
- Let sauce come to a boil and boil for 2-3 minutes, or until it starts to thicken and turns into a glaze.
- Remove from heat and let sit for a minute or two (it will continue to thicken as it cools down).
- Serve chicken over rice or noodles, topped with the glaze.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top, if desired.
Thanks to Lynnsrecipes for this informative video and for this great Crockpot Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe.