Crockpot Cheddar Vegetable Sausage Casserole
Crockpot Cheddar Vegetable Sausage Casserole – So here is the recipe that many of you have been asking for — the recipe that goes with the photo at the top of my Facebook page. This Crockpot Cheddar Vegetable Sausage Casserole is simple and it is good. Your family will love this and some will even look upon this as comfort food.
- 1 (10 oz) Package frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 large potatoes diced
- 2 packages smoked sausage
- 1 (10 oz) Can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 oz) Can cream of celery soup
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut smoked sausage into 1 inch pieces and brown in frying pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in the slow cooker, saving some of the shredded cheese for the top.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Spread remaining shredded cheese on top of the Crockpot Cheddar Vegetable Sausage Casserole.
Thanks to the Crockin’ Girls for this recipe.